Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The laundry day!!





We did the laundry today. All my clothes were so tirdy...that's why i needed to wash it! So at first, we took 3 hours in the timetable to do the laundry...After that, they told us that with 30 minutes we would have time to do the machine.
But really we had needed all this time to finnish our laundry; because the dry machine was very very very very very.....long!!!
But moreover, after passing 1h with the dry machine, the clothes weren't dry!!!So now, my clothes are drying in my radiator of my room...!!

But finally we laughted a lot with Damien (France), and Kirsty (South African) and, of course, my flatmat Angela!!!

As you can see, the prices to do colour machine is 0,80 cents (for 30 min) and 1 euro if i do a white machine. So it's not very expensive, i think...

No comments: