Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rentukka!






Rentukka is a bar-discotec/night club-bar close to our building. They oganise stammitsch parties every Thursday. So we went at 9 pm, and when we arrived there, there was only few people, and I began to think maybe I s'd better go back to my room/ to come back to my room...but suddenly, a lot of people arrived..ok! So Stammtisch began! They offered/displayed a show about finnish sports. We had to form groups and joined in the game...but I prefered dancing with the girls. Everybody drank beer, beer, and beer!! I only drank one because I didn't want to come back late to my room, I had courses today ( yeahhh, I know that you are surprised that I have attended to course on Saturday!) So finally I came back at 1 a.m and at the end of the night, a lot of couples began to have "some romance"...if you understand what I mean ...It's Erasmus you know!!!

But here i'm feeling older! I'll have 25 years old and everybody is only 20-21 or so. So I have the feeling that I really need to work and to finish my studies!! But the positive thing is that I have 3 careers...so it's normal, isn't it?? Please say yes!!! Actually, Kirsty and E.j (and some of the girls i know here) have the same age than me...so I'm not so older!!

No comments: