Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Saturday, September 8, 2007






Wednesday, September, 5th

We had meetings an other time. When i finnished my lunch at the university, we went, Susana and the american boy to see the bridge of the town. As you can see on the photos, it’s very beautiful.

The food, here, is good. I enjoy drinking milk. It’s so special here, i don’t know really why but i prefer finísh milk!!
They always put , with the meat or the fish, potatoes or pure. But we always have a starter, like carrots or salad or beetroot. It’s very good.

To finísh the day, i went to Susana ‘s church. Actually, it was my first time i entered in a protestant church. I liked the atmosphere. I allucinated about something very strange: there were a lot of handsome boys and pretty girls!! Finish girl are very beautiful. They usually have a blond haire, blue eyes and a light skin.

No comments: