Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Saturday, September 8, 2007




Monday, September, 3th

I arrived to the Jyvaskyla airport at 17.15 p.m; i don’t know if it is a positive or negative, but it was raining when i climbed to the taxi….Well i hope it’s positive!!

When the taxi arrived to my residence my finísh tutor was waiting for me. She’s very nice, she’s 21 years old, and she doesn’t seem to have her age.

Finland is wonderful, there are a lot of trees, it’s only green, lakes are very big and beautiful!!! This town is very charming too; Jyvaskyla is small but as you can on the photos it’s very wonderful.
People are pleasant….

My room is big, but there is any material to put my thing, like a table or something like that….!!! I only have a desk, a bed, 2 chairs and a wardrobe!!! They are a little old but i think i can survive with it. I share my flan with a corean girl. Her name is Mounju, like Angela in english. She’s so nice, and she speaks a little french!!

No comments: