Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Saturday, September 8, 2007





Thursday, September, 6th

We ate with Annemari and her friend. Here, the bread is like a “crepe” in France ( pancakes) and finísh people always eat this kind of bread with some butter. It’s very strange because it tastes so sweet and they eat this bread with salted food!!!

Well, after that we visited our departments. I saw Tuula, the teacher who CAME to visit us in Madrid. She’s so nice!! We Told with the other girls in the class. I chose my Schedule, like Technology education, introduction to adult education, Research methods in education, or internacional culture or something like that. I also chose Teaching practice,; maybe i will teach in a classroom

I went to my room after that because i was so tired.
After only 5 minutes sleeping, i prepared me to go to party!! We went in a pub and i Tolk with australians girls, french girl (very sympatic) corean girl and english girl.
I tasted a Apple Silver, it’s like a beer with apple juice. I liked it.
As you can see on the last photo, in all the pubs, you can't smoke. There is a little room where you can smoke. Here, few people smoke. They prefer do sports.

No comments: