Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Monday, September 10, 2007






When i walked in the street this morning, i met the canadian's girl (she's from Ottowa). Her name is Jane. She said me that it had a market behind her where they gave a free soap with a bread and butter. So i went to take one.They are so nice in Finaldn because in Paris anything is free!
As you can see, we ate together and we tolk about jazz. We'll go may on saturday to a jazz bar.She likes too the jazz.
AHH!! I forgot to say you that the blue bike is mine. Jyvaskyla is a city where everybody has a bike....so i needed to buy one! I bought it for 50 euros, i 'll sell it before to come back to Paris. Do you like my bike??I think it's very cheaper, aren't you?
And the photo where people are playing games. It was to show you that here they like very much to play. All the shop where i went, i always see people playing.

No comments: