Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jyväskyla--Helsinki--Tallin






I think it's a day to remember....In fact,I met all the group in front of Nordea. We were a lot, there was: Kirsty and Shannon (South African), Fabrizzio, Claudio and Stephania (Italia) and 2 others italians girls (That I don't like very much...)Martin, Jon, Susana and Joe (Spain)Angela, Sammy and E.j (South Corean) and me and Vivi (France)AND OF COURSE....the famous boy VIRKOO (Estonia)!!!
So we took the bus to go to Helsinki at 15.30 p.m. Everybody was excited. We ate a lot of fat food: chips, candy, treat, sweet chocolate,...well the trip to Estonia began very...fat!!

Finally we arrived to Helsinki at 20 p.m....and we were all impressed about the ship "Viking Line". It was huge!!(red and white)
So we entered and I realized that I'll sleep in the cabin with Angela, Sammy and Susana...I was sure that the night will be very very very long......
So all the people began to come in our cabin: We drank, we ate fat food (there was a Duty Free in the boat, but actually I'm not sure I would be call it "Duty Free" because a chips packet costed 2,50 €!!!A little bit expensive, don't you think??)

1 hour later in the boat, we realized that EVERYBODY (When I say everybody, it's everybody, including the retired person) WAS DRUNK!!!So it was totally normal to meet somebody fall down in the middle in the boat.

We sang a Karaoké, we played a game,....it was very funny; and suddenly we realized that it was 3.30 a.m in the morning and tomorrow we had to wake up at 7 a.m (they bring about everybody at 8 a.m)

We went to bed at 4 a.m and at 7 a.m, you can see in the picture how were our face!!

No comments: