Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thermometer is falling!!

Well, I will write in french because this it's for my mother:

Salut Maman, bon bah juste pour te dire que là je viens de me lever. Il est 8h, le jour est en train de se lever et il fait 3ºC!! et ON EST QU'EN OCTOBRE!!!

Well, only to say that the thermometer felt to 3ºC, and we are only in october. It's very very cold. Yesterday I run with E.j around the lake and when we came back we were frozen!!! I couldn't move my hands!!!

Here I always do a lot of sport: floor ball, running, swimming, riding, ice hockey, aerobics, gutbusters, bailatino, yoga stretching,.....et j'en passe!!!
Bref, (ça c'est pour ma maman) je n'arrete pas de faire du sport. J'ai tous les jours hyper mal dans le corps!!!

Well, I'll go running at class. It's 8.11 a-m ( 7.11 a-m in France) and I'm a little late!!

Bye bye!!

No comments: