Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday...Sad!! and Sunday....Boring!!!

It's not a funny weekend for me: I'm studying since 9h30!! And now it's 4 p.m! I have to translate 40 pages : english to spanish about the "Economic Situation of Finland's education". So you can imagine that it's very boring and a pain!!
Well, yesterday was a very sad day. I didn't do anything, I really wanted to translate this fucking pages...but I HATE SKYPE AND MSN MSNGER!!!! Everybody wanted to speak with me yesterday...so finally I spent all my day talking by phone....xxx

In the evening, I was in Vivi room to taste a german's dinner: pea soup, and....shit I don't remember the name in german (Sorry, I have to ask to Jenny and Eva). But well, it was delicious, I ate too much and my stomach couldn't do his digestion very well! lol I saved up the details, I think you can imagine....

BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS: I'VE PASSED MY FINNISH EXAMEN (2 to 5). So I can "survive" and talk (a little bit) with finnish people.For example, " Kuuka sa oot?? Ma oon Aure, mita kuuluu? Hyva kiitos." etc.

BUT I HAVE BAD NEWS TOO: I'M SICK!! The weather is very very cold, so I caught cold (I think it was a bad idea to put this red dress on friday night, I've ridden by bike with my dress with under 2ºC...I know, I know...I'm crazy!! but girls you can understand me, it was a new dress??!!!!)
So I couldn't do my sport today.... :( I'm felling like a cow once again!! I've to wait tomorrow to do Oriental Dance ( I'll dance with my belly!!!)

SEE YOU PEOPLE!

No comments: