Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Estonia: Tallin!!






We arrived at Tallin at 1.00 a.m but we couldn't disembarked in the middle of the night. But we went out in the ferry at 8h...but there was no shops open unitl 10 a.m and the weather was terrible. It rained all the fucking day (sorry to say swear word but can you imagine all the day raining and cold??)

After 1 hour (not a bit of it) we were totally WET!! My clothes, my stuffs in my bag, my map, my camera,....EVERYTHING!!.
We really needed a good coffee to wake up and to be warm. So we went to the bakery-coffee shop to drink a warm coffee and to eat some good Estonian pastry!

After we walked a lot visiting the city (very very beautiful, it was so endearing!

And we went to historic museum about Estonia. It was very interesting, we left few messages as you can see....

No comments: