Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Finnish Ice hockey!






Well I took a course about Finnish traditional sport: Ice Hockey and Floor Ball.
The first is on the ice ( you can see on the picture) I felt down twice but well...I put 2 goals!! So I'm not so bad...xxx

The second: Floor Ball, I don't have any picture (I'm sorry) but it's more or less the same on the ice hockey but you do that in the floor. It's easier than in the ice!!

Other important thing: IT BEGINS TO BE VERY VERY VERY COLD!!!!Now it's 5ºC. And tomorrow they told me that the weather'll be very bad: -3ºC. So don't say that in Paris is cold...because here it's worth!

In the last photos. First,somebody built this person with autumn leaf. And the other, it's the gloves's finnish family daughter. She knited it alone and she put colours too. It's so cute, don't you think?

No comments: