Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Studying, studying,....

Well, since yesterday, I didn't do ANYTHING!!only studying all the day...so after that don't tell that I'm on holiday here...NOOOOOO THE ERASMUS PEOPLE SOMETIME STUDY!!
Well, actually it was for my fucking University in Madrid (is there somebody who did a fill about "Economic Education in Finland??)

Well, after a hard day studying yesterday, we drank estonia licor in Vivi's room (you don't know where to go to party?? Go to Vivi's room, there is always a good atmosphere!!lol, it's a joke Vivi!!)

So we drank, we tolk, we ate fad food,....well since 00h something, and when I came back to my room...who was talking in Messenger with me??......EL TOTI!!!Ahhh my best friend!! So we began to talk, and finally I went to bed at 01.30 a.m!!

Today, my wakening rang at 9h!!! Shit!!! It's time to wake up and study once again about New Zealand History....and now it's 3 p.m, and I think I'll go to run a little; I really need to do some sport today, I'm feeling like a cow (always sitting in my chair studying)

And after I have to go to Russia meeting. They'll give me my Visa to Russia....yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Viivi said...

But of course you know that you're always welcomed in my room ! Don't you think I have the best room of the building ?! Always full of friends :-D