Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Sunday, November 25, 2007

African party

In the photo, there is the famous "D.J". What can I say about him?? Good music, really, I enjoyed ALL the music you put. I hope you will come to visit me in Madrid. You have so luck to stay 5 years here....lol

In the second photo, it's David!! You have a good rythm!
After I 'm with my Laura. Que mirada de españolas....houuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, jeje

And in the last one, it's a two fabulous boys....I had a preference for Alexander, because we had a long conversation about Russia....and Sarkozy! Interesting.

Annd Peka, was nice also. Learn french please!!! It's the most beautiful language in the world!!
BUT AS YOU CAN SEE RUSSIA AND FINLAND DON'T HAVE A GOOD RELATION. FINLAND DON'T WANT TO GIVE A KISS TO RUSSIA, loloolol, so funny guys!





No comments: