Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Carla's birthday






Well, I came back to Kortephoja and I got together with Idoia...and she said me that I'm inviting to Crala's birthday...she was 20 years old....ahhh, I'm feeling so old....When I have the sensation that I had 20 yesterday...

So they prepared the party in the corridors, at the fifth floor: there was pizzas, potatoes chips, ...some fat food. But I ate juste before, because my healthcare is not so good now, so I have to eat better!

In the birthday, there was: Javi, Jose, David, Emma of course, Susana (I lost her after 1 hour, where were you su??)Damien ( good conversation with him....)Daniel her boyfriend, Mery, Carmen....well so people to enumerate it! Good party! I learnt so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Happy Birthday !!!!