Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Saturday, November 17, 2007

BIG BIG BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL!

As you can see you eat a lot..that's why i gained weight...shit!!
Everything was so good!! And the important thing to drink in the morning to begin well the day: COFFEE (KHAVI)!







Well, more or less that's all for Russia. What can I think about it? It was great, I laughted a lot, and everything was beautiful, expensive, and with a lot of pollution!
The people are not very nice, nobody talk english...so to communicate it was hard!
I don't think I will come back soon, but I will never forget it. I've passed a wonderful week with spanish people and Vivi....Thanks Vivi to support me...I'm not so easy, but you take patient! lol

Bref, maintenant je la fais en français, merci tout le monde. C'était génial. La Russie est un autre monde...j'y ai eu la chance d'y pénétrer et je garde le meilleur dans la tête!

Para las otras fotos, las pondré en mi espacio web, y los videos, ya os lo enseñare. Pour les videos, je les montrerais un de ces quatre ( aux Vip people comme d'hab!)

No comments: