Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Friday, November 16, 2007

Trip Jyvaskyla to Moscow







Well, first we took the bus to go to Lahti (railway station, near of Tampere and Helsinki) and we took the train to go to Moscow.
In the bus, they gave me my beautiful VISA (as you can see there is my name in russian)

And after we took a video (I can't put the video here in my blog, i'm sorry, I think it's because I have a MacBook, it's the worth when you are with Apple...:()
So, there is a video (it's totally forbidden to take videos or photos of russian police or customs officer) where you can see the strict they are....I only can show this video for few people...maybe I'll sell it in "You Tube"....
We had to fill the form for the russian border. You have to put your name and everything, like why you go to Russia, how long,...They want to control everything about you. We gave our passport, and we had to wait almost 1 hour to have again our passport. The control is VERY VERY STRICT.
After the control, we passed the border and we slept in the train...at the 8 in the morning...Moscow said us "Welcome" with a little bit of sun but a really big of cold...

Later, in the train (we stayed sleeping) we changed the money. Well, I explain you 1€ is 35p. (Roubles in europe)So we change 20€ each one, and we had a lot of money (they used most of all bills...)

Ah! Something interesting...Don't think that the 2 guys (police men) are russian! Because you can't take photos to russian people and something important: THEY NEVER SMILE! This charming guys were simply finnish...the guy with blond hair wasn't so bad...hummmm!! lol

1 comment:

Sammy said...

wow. extremely hot policemen! -0- jajajajaa