Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dinner in my room







I organized a dinner in my small flat with Gaedic,Vivi, Dan and Damien (France) Virkko (Estonia)a german girl ( I don't remember the name)and of course my Sammy (Corean).
They didn't like very much my music in my itunes, so I had to listen bad music (Pink and company)...Thank you Damien and Gaedic for this good music.

I showed them "Willi Walder"(known by my old friend Baptiste, very nice boy) and they knew it but some other people didn't know, like me. We laughted a lot! But some serie we couldn't understand...
On a regardé "Willi Walder" (recommandé par mon vieil ami retrouvé Baptiste, super sympa) mais quelques français connaissaient déjà mais d'autres non, comme moi. On a pas mal ri, sauf qu'une des séries on a pas très bien compris...fort accent canadien!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm an unknown man. I confirm that baptiste is a very very nice friend but not old. It's a big mistake like the title of the canadian video. It's Willi Waller and it's made with Barbie doll. I take advantage of it to give you an other link for french humor. Please leave a comment...Good continuation
http://www.nimportequi.com/videos.php?p=liste_video

Sammy said...

I look so ridiculously happy in the picture! kkkkkk I ate soooooo much.... was fun =)