Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Moscow & Red Square






The black monument is where Lenine is shelved. They have a lot of respect of him because you can't take photos of him ( They took me off my camera and my mobile before the entrance) and you can stay more than 5 min. You only can see him walking all around his grave...if you want to stop to see him 2 seconds, for example, the police men oblige you to follow your way walking...It's totally forbidden. I also see the Staline's grave....There was a lot of famous people in this time...

The Red Square is the most beautiful I've never seen before!! It's really fantastic, and when you are here and you begin to think about what happened in this square...it's indescribable!

In Moscow there is 2 kinds of people: The rich people (with limousine and everything) and Poor people. Moscow is the city really expensive.

No comments: