Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dinner for Jenny & E.j's birthday.






Jenny had.....years just the last monday ( I don't say the age Jenny, don't worry! lol) And E.j will have ......years, no, sorry, she will have 18 years old!! ( you are so young E.j!!!)
Well, so they invited us to have a big dinner ( with corean food, hummmmm!!!!). It was really delicious, I was so full after!

After the dinner some people went in Kharma to dance a little, but I couldn't, I was really tired and I had to carry up to Angela...so nothing special....
But well, it was a good dinner, good beer, and lot of giggles! Thanks Jenny and E.j!

PHOTOS:

Lorenzo was explained to Angela, how to speak in italian. Angela, don't worry, when you will be in Italia, talk only with hands and gestures, and people will understand!



Well, in the photo, I'm horrible, but I am with my two "specials girls". I really love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: