Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Greek district

n Toronto there is a lot of diferent district: italian, french, greek, jews,...As you know Canada is one of the most famous country about his multicultural people.There is more asian people. My family is also asian, they're from Singapore.

Well, yesterday they told me about this district; so I decided to visit this week each district it exists. I began with the greek one. I really loved it 'cause it reminds me the typical Paris shops, around the "6ème arrondissement" (sixth district). The shops are quite small but very smart. I entered in a candy's shop and I couldn't resist to buy candies (love it!) The shop was so nice inside, a tiny and sweet decorations.

I walked from Pape street to Bloor Younge street (it's a quite long walking), I really enjoyed it.

In the candies shop I found the famous Wonka from the movie...but I didn't buy it...too fat!


The greek square



I

2 comments:

Saï said...

MOI JE VEUX UN WONKA !!!!!!

Sammy said...

all i can see is the candy!!!!! xD