Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome once again!



Finally I decided to follow my blog because I've just arrived in Toronto yesterday. One of my dream comes true...do you remember how many times I told you " I want to go to Canada! I want to go to Canada!"...so here I'm after this long time.


The first thing I've to tell that all the canadians people are so nice, they always smile you, help you,...so different of french people, lol

I've passed the entrance test in the Language Academy this morning, and I thought I would forget some words or some stuffs in english...and finally I had 80% of good answers (18/20 in Grammar- my favourite subject-
17/20 in vocabulary
and only 5/10 in reading -the text was really hard-)

Well they put me in the highest level, so it isn't so bad!

In the afternoon, we visited the CN Tower (where you can see all Toronto). It wasn't so great and the Glass Floor was really tiny. We took some pics with Carlos, Noelia, Andrea and Ana.
Hope you liked my back here and enjoy it xxx




Inside the CN Tower


The typical bus we all watched in series or movies xxx

The CN Tower, one the most famous thing here.


7 pm in Toronto/ 12 pm in Europe (in winter)

2 comments:

zammer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saï said...

Quien a puesto un comentario que has quitado????
Bueno pues me alegro de tu vuelta en este blog, asi ya se que hacer cuando estoy agobiada por el trabajo.