Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Some curiosity in Canada...

I explain you:
it's not cheese or sth like that, it's Milk!! But I don't know if you can see very well, but the milk is inside a transparent plastic inside. It also exists the typical bottle of milk like in Europe, but a lot of people prefer this kind of system, because it's cheaper than the other system. When they arrive at home, they just put it in a carafe. Actually I miss the Finland milk!

I was SO SURPRISE to see the ice cream section!! There was the hugest ice cream I haven't seen before. Remember, in "Sex in the City", when Carry was so sad that Mister Big left her, so she used to open a big ice cream like that...lol. Maybe I have to bring an ice cream like that when I discuss with my boyfriend, right? lol

There is this kind of shop in each corner of the street. As you know, they didn't eat a lot at 1pm; so a lot of people don't have time to buy sth, they just used to buy a hot dog, and go to work. Actually I haven't try it (don't want to take weight! lol)but Carlos told me that it fills him up!

To buy newspapers in the morning...love that system; why they don't do the same in Europe??

3 comments:

Evelin said...

que curioso lo de la leche, pero no lo veo muy practico, ¿como haces para verterla en el vaso? es muy lioso? o es fácil?

auré said...

No lo expliqué. luego lo pones en una garafa con el plastico y listo!

lo malo es que no es muy buena...

Saï said...

Joder que tacaños son por ahorar se meten el coñazo, jejejeje