Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Toronto's beach.

The last thursday we went to the beach to play volley ball; it was quite funny and my team won (I was there that's why! lol). Here it's typical to play it with your friends, after school or during the weekend.

Today, it's sunday and I decided to go alone once again to get tone. At the beginning the sky was cloudy, but suddenly the sun began to get out and it started to be really warm.

Tonight I'm gonna have a dinner with my kind family at the restaurant; that's why I prefered to back early.

What could more I can tell you? I'm just fed up with the foods here. For lunch they only eat a sandwich (like in London) and they have dinner at 7pm and they used to put rices, hamburgers, pizzas, meats,...well, everything is so calorie...xxx


the view from the beach: the CN Tower and the city's buildings

The houses in front of the beach. I liked the colours!

My big feets!! lol

Me myself and I with my new hat I bought yesterday, do you like it?

The name of the beach I was: Woodbine, it's just in the south of Toronto

3 comments:

Saï said...

Jolie le chapeau !!!!!

Saï said...

Commentaire suggéré par mon frerot :
A bitch on the beach !!!!!

auré said...

quel salop!!meme pas capable de le dire en face, jeje