Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Olympic Stadium



At the beginning I didn't want to go be cause I thought it would be boring. But one of my frech friend recommand me to do it. Finally it was a great idea because I love sports and I was really surprise about how huge it was. I felt in love with the swimming-pool. I would like to live in Montréal and could swim in it.
I could assist to a football game and there were 2 french teams!! I stayed a little bit and as they didn't put any goal I left to eat a "poutine plate" with my friends!


Me and the swimming-pool where I would like to swim.

ça c'est pour qq1 qui se reconnaîtra tout de suite. Comme cette personne m'a dit que mes pieds étaient des palmes, j'ai enfin retrouvé une photo qui me ressemble n'est ce pas?

Me and the olympic football stadium

No comments: