Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How Canadians guys can travel for free...


I don't know if I told you before but here in Toronto they are on strike since 4 weeks ago, so anybody take the rubbish out (all the garbages in the street are full) there is no ferry to see the 1000 islands around the city, no swimming-pool open,...well a disaster! But some people are intelligent as I could read yesterday.

It talks about "Ari Ditkofsky" (the guy on the left) who took advantage of the city workers'strike and started his own garbage collection company until he learned a permit was needed. During about 10 days of operation he made enought money to send himself to Europe for the rest of the summer. The guy is shown with his business partner "Jon Neeman"(the guy on the right).


Actually if a great idea had downed on me, I would do the same and I would travel to Vancouver. I wanted to visit this city because there is mountains and beaches there and it's one of the best city in the world; but unfortunately it's too expensive...can't go :(

3 comments:

zammer said...

me apunto la idea de negocio para cuando se produzca una huelga de esas aqui, aunque seria mejor si viviese en fancia que alli siempre estais de huelga.

Saï said...

Que fama tenemos, pero la verdad es que no sera por nada, jejejeje

zammer said...

pero no es malo ponerse en huelga, hay que reivindicar tus derechos, como dice el dicho, el que no llora no mama xDD