Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Sunday, July 12, 2009

In the shopping centre : Vaughan Mills...

Yesterday I decided to do some shopping for people who asked me stuffs from Canada...so here I was... it was quite far, and I don't have any idea how I could arrive there, without map and nothing!
First I had to go to Dowview stn, and I arrived there I had to take a special bus to go to the one of the biggest shopping centre in Toronto. The bus driver told me I had to change for an another bus. He stopped me in the middle of nowhere, in a big country with few houses. I ran a little until the stop the busdriver told me. When I waited for it I was alone in the bus stop. Finally, after 30 minutes waiting for the fucking bus, I arrived alive in my destination. When I saw the shopping centre I couldn't believe it: it was so so so HUGE!

It was the perfect place for any shopalcoholic: a lot of shops Esprit, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, calvin klein, Lacoste,...too much to remember. What it surprised me, was how cheap the clothes are here. For example I bought a short in Hilfiger shop for only $30 (10€)!!

Unfortunaly I didn't find converses shoes and Levi's trousers. But don't worry people I would buy in NY.

There is a hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE! : in class, in a coffee,...You just have to push it and you watch your hands with it.

In all the shopping centre, there are big screens and you can see a sport match or t.v. I've just noticied that there were only guys (the girls are doing shopping of course!)

Rogers Wireless is like Telefonica in Spain or France Telecom in France. Everybody has this brand; I think there is no competition-not sure-


There was big decorations: with planes, bears, etc...really amazing and of course there is always a Canada's flags!

2 comments:

Saï said...

ce lieu serait ma perdition !!!!

auré said...

C'est clair et net! t'aurais vu le choix avec des prix a mourir de rire! Toi et moi on aurait devalise le shopping centre. Ils auraient du reapprovisionner leurs stocks!