Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Check Republic: Prag

Well, I think it's imposible to describe this city...too much monuments to show you and to explain you...I chose some photos that for me was the best....
My favourite destrict was Kampa and the Little Quarter (MALA STRANA) because the streets are very small, so cute...The buildings are so beautiful that it remembered me Paris...Well, actually Prag is called "The Paris of the West"...that's why it remmebers me my city.

The Castle also was great...the HRADCANY. And the Vrtus's cathedral is so huge! I couldn't take a photo with my camera because it was too big! So you can imagine...

The people don't speak english and they are not very polite, very strict...so not very funny to communicate with them!

"Is it cheap?" you will ask me...well, if you go in the Old Town it's very very expensive ( it's the touristic area) but when you compare with France it's cheap of course...

I really loved this city, but I was really sad that ths day of Christmas, the mess was forbidden to the foreigners...but today I had chance to see a Concert and a mess in the beautiful church calling "The child's Prag of Jesus Christ". I did video and it was really nice...

I walked a lot, and it was so cold....! That's why I'm very tired and fortunately tomorrow I finnish my big trip with my two coreans girls... It was really interesting and I learnt a lot about the Northern countries...I will never forget it. Now it's time to see all my family that I miss very much!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me encanta la el edificio de la primera foto, parace que tiene truco, es super original.

saluditos y besitos desde zamora capital.