Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Monday, December 24, 2007

Norway: Oslo

O.k, sorry to be so late ( everybody was waiting that I put the photos, and they were wondering if I was still alive! yes of course I'm alive...)
Well, I'm a little lazy today, so I don't think I will tell you everything and I will put all the photos...
But more or less, what can I say about Oslo? It's a big city, very cold, but I was really surprise about the landscapes, as you can see in the pictures. We took a ferry to go in the other part in Oslo, and very far we could see the fjords ( the next year, for sure I'll go to Bergen, it's in the West of Norway, it's the best to see fjords).

So in the ferry, they offered us a Porridge (it's a typical christmas dessert in Norway) with a cup of Glögg ( What's that? you will ask me...It is the Swedish form of mulled wine, similar to Glühwein in German-speaking countries. Glühwein is usually prepared from (not too expensive, sometimes outright cheap) red wine, which is heated and spiced with cinnamon sticks, cloves and sugar.

Well, I didn't like it very much, but in the Northern countries, it's typical and a lot of people drink that (also in the street you can find some shops which sell it)






No comments: