Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Party: the last one in Jyvaskyla! :(

Well, it was the last one of all the parties here for me...so everybody was sure that it will be very big this party...
The idea of this party was : to wear something about Christmas. So I wore the typical clothes of Santa Claus's wife, lol. Do you like it?

Bfore to go to party, we had a dinner where it supposed that we will eat the finnish typical foods in Christmas. But finally we only ate rices with milk, cinnamon and juice of one of the finnish fruit. We was spew!!

After the dinner, we went in the Party in.....Kharma of course! After one hour or something like that, everybody (and when I say everybody is EVERYBODY!) was drunk ! incluiding Edgar!

So what can I say about this party? I will never forget it, I really enjoyed the place, the people,....I think it was my best party, really...
Thanks Sylvia and Nancy for your supports in my alcoholism! And I won't forget the beers in the toilet, because you have to know that it still hurts me!

And everybody you have to forget what I did this night. It wasn't me!





1 comment:

Edgar van der Meer said...

You mention that everyone was drunk! including Edgar (me). whay is that so special that EVEN I was drunk...