Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Prag 2 and typical food of Check Republic!

For Christmas day, we went with E.j and Angela to a typical check restaurant...but we had some problem when we arrived. First, we had to wait 1 hour to have our food. Second, it wasn't very good and it was expensive ( here you have to pay the "couvert", I mean "your dishes"!, and also the tip is obligatory! 100 Czk!)

Finally I only ate one pork ( I don't know yet how I could this fuking meat!beurkkkkk) and a beer...for 300 czk!

The flower you see in one of the pictures it's typical that the check people put it in the graves or bring it in the mess....I don't know what it represents...??? But it's quite nice....

Ah! and in the last photo, it's the "Petrin". After the Tower Eiffel they wanted to do a copy of our tower...but the final is horrible! Actually I didn't like, and also you have to go walking in the top (300 stairs!) but the landscapes of all Prag was surprising!





2 comments:

Sammy said...

Hey Aure how are you!!!!! awwwww I miss you so much!!!!!! did you like prague?? I LOVED prague it was so so beautiful =) i miss you oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!(i´m sooo sorry i´m late) hope you had a fabulous day =) hugs n´kisses!

Anonymous said...

Qu'est ce qu'elle est moche la copie de tour eiffel, lol......