Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Stockholm: second day!

Today, we were in the right part of Stockholm called DJURGARDEN (yesterday we were in the city center OSTERMALM and in SÖDERMALM ( where is our hostel).

First E.j and I went to see the cementery of Stockholm...."why?" you will ask me....because it's part of the Unesco! The Cementery was huge, it was like a forest.

After that, we went to SKANSEN. It's a really cute place! There were so many things to see: animals, swedishs houses, christmas markets....We really have a great morning, we laughted a lot with E.j.

After we visited the Vasamuseet museum, it was really interesting. If you don't know what it is, check Google. I don't have time now and I'm a little lazy ( I think that it's good from my part to put yet the photos, so don't think bad! lol)to explain you everything...The best for you is to come to visit Stockholm, lollolo!!

We went in other museum: JUNIBACKEN. ( Fifi bras d'acier, ça vous dit quelque chose?) Well, we only joked there! It was for kids! ( see pictures)

And finally an other museum THE NATIONAL MUSEUM, with painting about Sweden,....

And now we came back to the youth hostel and we are died!!!!

Tomorrow I follow to tell us my trip in...Oslo ( Norway)







No comments: