Perso...

Madrid, Spain
Moi 26 ans, half french & half-spanish

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sweden: Stockholm, the first day!

After a long trip by plane ( I was sad, we waited our plane during 4 hours, I was really tired,...)we arrived in Stockholm. E.j and I took the subway because with my luggages I couldn't go walking towards the Youth Hostel.

When we arrived we were really surprise about the hostel. The room is very very small, and we have to share the bathroom! But, for young people like us, it's not a problem!

We visited the city with E.j and it was very cold, but the city is really beautiful and some streets ( in the old district) are so cute! And we found the smallest street ( maybe the smallest one in the world?)

WE went in two museums: The National Museum ( but we didn't finnish yet, so we will come back on monday) and the NobelMuseum. In this last one, I could find an exhibition about photos in black and white (what I like...) and I could buy a wonderful book about Capa, Doisneau,...and famous photographer all around the world...I'm so happy!
Ah! And of course the Royal Palace. It was a pleasure to visit it (It's the second photos)

After walking a lot, we tasted the famours salmon here, and you can't compare with France, Finland or Spain. The salmon is very very very GOOD! In the restaurant we had beautiful views of Stockholm! And the food was so good, we really thought that we were dreaming...





No comments: